Anaplan will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, July 15, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. PDT.
Please note: The information here is subject to change right up until each release is live. This post is not a commitment to provide any features by a certain timeframe and enhancements to the product may change before release.
Anaplan will be making enhancements to the platform on Saturday, July 15, 2023, from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. PDT. This maintenance will include the release of the following features:
- Number line items default switching from SUM to None
- Restore a previously deleted Model
- Order list action thresholds increased from 1 million to 50 million.
- Automation of list index API calls
- Restore model to history serial number and unlink versions (Available from July 19)
Please note, the platform will be offline during this event. Once the maintenance is complete, you can resume your work in Anaplan.
Have questions or looking for an update? Stay in touch:
Follow our platform status in real time at status.anaplan.com
Review all upcoming scheduled platform maintenance in the Platform Events calendar